Rosegal Inspiration | Rompers

Rompers Rosegal

Hello everyone! ~ Today was such a looong and exhausted day for me. Maybe it´s probably because of this crazy April´s weather. Yesterday was such a lovely day - warm and sunny, almost 23°C. Today it´s been completely different. Rainy, windy and so cold! From 23°C to 6°C like, what the hell?! I hope it will get better soon because I´m that type of a person who´s really sensitive to these weather changes. My head´s been in pain almost the whole day, ah. But I have to mentioned that I also attended a lecture with Martha Mendoza which was seriously interesting but sad at the same time. She was speaking mostly about her work and how people are still kept as slaves even nowadays.

Except those micro news I just shared with you in the paragraph above, I would like to also show you a little inspiration of rompers which I found on Rosegal. I already own a few of them and I really enjoy wearing them during the warm spring days, but especially during the summer. For some people it can look a bit uncomfortable because you can´t separate it immediately but have to take it off all at once. On the other side, you don´t have to think about clothes´ matching, because it´s composed only from one piece :) Great idea when you rush somewhere but you don´t have enough time to pick a complete outfit, don´t you think?

Rompers Rosegal

26 comments:

  1. Nice selection. The first dress with Rosegal is beautiful.

    Moj mali kutak

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much ♥
    I follow you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell me something. So many gorgeous ones ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for stopping by ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jovana Delibašić21:19

    Great post dear! ♥

    http://lifella2.blogspot.com/2017/04/zaful-haul.html
    http://lifella2.blogspot.com/2017/03/rosewholesale-review-try-on.html

    please click on links from these posts. ;) i'm your new follower, please follow me too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dorota21:19

    I love it!

    normalbutdidnot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Basia Budzisz21:19

    so cute !
    I follow :)
    http://wear-owska.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dasha Zubenko21:19

    I like your choice! Great things! :)

    Do you want to follow each other on gfc? Let me know on my blog and I'll follow you back. ♥

    demilla-justaboutlife.blogspot.com ↣ My blog "Demilla". Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, all these rompers are so cool, it's hard to find the best one :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Literally I am obsessed with these rompers. Love it

    Charming Coco

    ReplyDelete
  11. Patka_ xdd21:19

    I love, when weather is like this, so warm and sunny :) I'm completely in love in these rompers ! :)

    My blog:
    Mój blog - klik!

    ReplyDelete
  12. mix and match clothing is beautiful and elegant woman, very well if used as a gift for a girlfriend

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love off the shoulder style!!!!
    x x x
    www.passion4luxus.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Karola21:19

    Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mi se nejvíce líbí ten bílý kytičkovaný overal! :)
    Měj se v lásce,
    Janet ( http://janetsonrisa.blogspot.com/ )

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ayuna- Chan21:19

    great post honey! this rompers look great!
    really beautyfull :)
    kisses from poland :*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you very much! I follow you too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every lovely comment, visit nad follow ♥
If you want to follow each other, lemme know. I will follow you asap :)

Love you all ♥
Have a nice day ! ;)