* Pickedlooks Prom Dresses *

Hello my little lovely licornes ~ How are you? I´m pretty much great but it is unbelievable how fast those last days flew. It is almost spring, can you believe it? With a spring coming there will also be a lot of opportunities connected to it. For example a lot of balls, celebration, parties but also proms. And for a special occasion like this, you surely want to have an amazing dress. Dress in which you will feel like the most beautiful and the prettiest woman in the whole salle. Unfortunatelly, I was not attending a high school prom night when I was finishing the last year at grammar school. But in case I would, I surely procured some incredible dress in which I would feel like a princess :)

Prom dresses on Pickedlooks look seriously pretty and not very heavy what is great in case you would like to dance the whole night. They offer an enhanced boutique experience with a wide range of beautiful dresses and fancy accessories. From sweet to sophisticated ball dresses, prom attire and evening wear. Everything in the one place.

* sponsored post

Chiffon Tulle Scoop Neck Sweep Train A-line Beading Ball Dresses

Today, I would like to share with you guys ones of the most beautiful dresses I have ever seen and which are available online as well, so you do not have to travel anywhere to buy them. You can just pick them at home through Pickedlooks. There are so many different styles of them in almost every colour and size. Personally, I prefer longer dresses than short ones and I just love if they are composed of lace too.

Black Long Sleeve Tulle Elastic Woven Satin Appliques Lace Elegant Two Piece Ball Dress

Formal dresses are another alternative you can look for. Dresses which are specially dedicated for the evening parties are a bit more elegant but not very ornate. You probably know the saying that less is more sometimes. You can choose from a variety of styles and lenghts as well. Be sure to look like a queen of the whole event!

Pink Tulle Lace-up Princess Appliques Lace Off-the-shoulder Ball Dresses