Newchic - ℓα ℒιcσrηe - ℒa vie est ℓa petite ℓicorne.

Newchic

Newchic
Hello everyone! ~ Today I have another fashion haul for you and these clothing and items are from an e-shop called Newchic. Few weeks ago I wrote an article about items, which I wanted to purchase from this e-shop and at the end, some of them I really ordered. I am so happy about them. Really. Every piece of clothing suits me very well and some of them I´ve already gone out. I can just recommend shopping on this site. But enough of talking, let´s see what I got (:

First piece of clothing which I want to show you is this amazing, wonderful, beautiful etc. dress in a blue and purple colour. I just adore it. I can´t wait to wear it out during the spring/summer days. Pattern is made of blue roses and pink lilac I guess. Dress has also a divider between upper and lower part which is lace. It´s made of fine and light material but it covers everything it should (; It´s really nice and elegant dress.

5/5

Newchic
 
Newchic

Newchic

Newchic

From the inside.





Second piece is this snow white T-shirt with long sleeves and lace. It´s made of a super comfy and a super soft material and lace is quite rough so you don´t have to be afraid of damaging it very soon.
It´s really nice top and many of my friends like it as well.

5/5

Newchic


Third product is this midi skirt in a light pink colour but on this photo it looks quite pink. I don´t know why my camera´s been causing me so many problems recently but I think it likes it, haha. Skirt is made of a fine and a light material but I´m quite afraid of the fact, it doesn´t have any petticoat. It may be a problem in the spring/summer days because it can be quite tansparent, so ... We´ll see.

4/5


White top with a lace and the pink skirt ↓
Newchic


Another thing from this e-shop are these super-duper cute earrings which are shaped in two forms. One of them is shaped as a fishbone and another one is shaped as a cat. They look so adorable together, don´t you think?

5/5

Newchic

Newchic

And the last thing is this light coat or a trench coat in a navy blue colour. I´ve always wanted a coat with something like a skirt and finally, I have it. I can´t wait to wear it these spring and autumn days. It´s made of light and fine material and it has nice golden buttons.

5/5

Newchic coatNewchic coat

Newchic coatNewchic coat

Newchic coat


For the 20% discount use coupon "blog20off" (:

13 comments:

  1. No jo. To tričko na tebe vyzerá absolútne úžasne. Taká si v ňom zlatučká. A neviem sa dočkať, kedy ťa uvidím v odtatných veciach. Krásne kúsky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these clothes are so pretty, I love the dress though, the print is beautiful :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nádherné kúsky, hlavnie tie šaty ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nádherné věci, hlavně šaty a triko;))

    http://kate-trends.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome finds! Love the blouse!

    xo
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ďakujem veľmi pekne, Gabči ♥ Aj mne sa veľmi páči (:
    V šatách možno aj na mature, haha. Uvidíme ešte (: A kabátik budem nosiť určite na jar, neboj sa ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Veľmi sa teším, až si ich konečne oblečiem *q*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kristína Tonková14 February 2016 at 09:25

    Krásne kúsky, najmä šaty a tričko :) Už aj idem pozrieť ten e-shop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab haul! The first dress is so pretty!

    Vivian | LIVE . IN . LOVE

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the snow white t shirt ^^


    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The midi skirt is so pretty! I wish I could pull one off as well as you. Great spring pieces!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  12. Veľmi sa teším na jar ♥ Už aby som ich mohla nosiť :3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every lovely comment, visit nad follow ♥
Love you all ♥
Have a nice day ! ;)