1. Demeter Cherry Blossom eau de cologne has become one of my favourite sweet perfumes. It evokes me spring so much ♥ I just can´t wait till the spring will come again :(
2. For this Schauma Fresh it Up! shampoo I can thank to my mum, because she was the one who bought it. I heard a lot of positive reviews on it and I can say that I love this product too. Your hair is smooth and it has such a lovely smell.
3. I don´t use shower gels made by brand Fa but I got this one in my DM box. I have to say, that the smell of it is different from the other Fa shower gels. At least for me, tt smells kinda natural than the other ones. It has nice sweet and fresh smell.
4. I don´t use hair balsams very often but mum my does like it. From the time to time I also try some of them and especially this one was also in the last DM box. It smells good and your hair are shiny and sooo smooth after using it.
5. Pens from my friends Danka and Kio and Evka. They were in Prague and they bought me some souvenirs and also these pens. I just love to write with them ♥ Thank you very much again!
6. Burberry Brit has become one the perfumes, which I can´t imagine an autumn without. It has a heavy, woody and spicy smell.
7. Another one of my favourite perfumes is a Desire by Dolce&Gabbana. It smell lovely and kinda romantic. I feel like a real lady when I was using it.
8. And again, another product which is from the last DM box. This is a Bionsen roll-on deodorant which is aluminium and alcohol free. I am really thankful for this product because I use it every morning and it works whole day.