{Stardana.sk} Black cozy sweatshirt - ℓα ℒιcσrηe - ℒa vie est ℓa petite ℓicorne.

{Stardana.sk} Black cozy sweatshirt

Hello sweeties ^^~ Today´s article will be just about one thing, which I chose from an e-shop Stardana.sk for our collaboration. E-shop has many lovely pieces of clothing so deciding was really hard. I wanted something what I haven´t bought for a long time or something what I don´t have. And then I got a tip. Black cozy sweatshirt ! I didn´t wear sweatshirts for a couple years but I wanted one which will match with almost everything. So I picked black one with a hoodie which you could see also on my Instagram.

The sweatshirt is super soft and super cozy. I fell in love with it on the first sight ! It´s so fluffy and I feel very comfortable when I wear it. Black colour and cozy = happiness. I ordered it in a "S" size, because I didn´t want anything what would be stroked.

I wore it last weekend when I was at my friend´s house celebrating my friend´s birthday. I was really sorry for this thing. I wore it all night till 4 a.m. and I did almost everything what I could do. I was dancing, running, wallowing, playing Twister and so on. I was also sleeping with it for a little while but I felt warm so I took it off. Next morning I was looking for it but I found it so I am happy for that. Sweatshirt have survived spectacular party. It should be thankful, haha. I was and I am trully happy that I ordered it, seriously !

Take a look ~ Sorry for the lightening >.<

Do you like sweatshirts ? Do you wear them ? ^^~



* My other picks *
Minišaty s kvietkovým vzorom     Top volánikový ružový Mikina huňatá s ušami tmavomodrá Minišaty čipkové čierne

* floral dress * pink top * cozy sweatshirt * lace dress *

15 comments:

  1. Lovely ♥ Thanks for sharing you have an amazing blog. Do you want to support each other’s blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you’s like to so I can follow you right back x

    Let's Keep in touch xx
    http://happirella.blogspot.hk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot. I just instantly fell in love with your blog ♥

      Delete
  2. hi doll!!
    wooow, you are so pretty and stylish!
    you are so inspiring! love your style <33
    you write an amazing blog!
    I`m here first time and I wanna to ask you ,
    how about follow each other for keep in touch ?
    Let me know, I`ll follow you back inmediately with a big pleasure!

    have an inspiring day pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool sweatshirt!!!
    It is so you!

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post! I have a sweatshirt with Mads Mikkelsen´s face on it =D

    Love, Héloise
    Et Omnia Vanitas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really Nice

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a great sweatshirt! Love it. :) Have a wonderful weekend!

    xo, Bry

    Swept.Away.To.Cancun.Naughty&Nice

    ReplyDelete
  7. mikiny už ani veľmi nenosím, ale táto vyzerá, že je s veľmi príjemného materiálu :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mikinka vyzerá super :) Veľmi ti sekne

    Týmto by som ťa veľmi pekne chcela pozvať do mojich dvoch práve prebiehajúcich GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love wearing hoodies, especially when I'm at home. They're so comfy! :D

    ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every lovely comment, visit nad follow ♥
Love you all ♥
Have a nice day ! ;)