last buys | jollychic - ℓα ℒιcσrηe - ℒa vie est ℓa petite ℓicorne.

last buys | jollychic

Hello sweeties ^^~
It has been something about month when I purchased three items on Jollychic. I could have bought some favourite items to some price for free and also with a free shipping. I am really thankful for this opportunity to collaborate and I would like to thank Jollychic again for these wonderful items. This e-shop is oriented especially for clothing for every occasion but now, you can find there also new products for your home and also for your pets! Isn´t it amazing ? I do like home decor very much ♥ But let´s see the items, which I bought a month ago :)

The first and the only clothing item, which I purchased is this just super wonderful and super adorable parka in an old pink colour. I wanted this kind of fall/winter jacket for a long time and when I saw this one, it couldn´t be helped. I fell in love with a style of jacket and also with the colour. I like these shades of pink very much. It´s a long parka with a zipper and two big packets. Another advantage is that it has also a hood. I can´t wear fall/winter jacket without the hood, because I can get a headache really easily.


As you can see, this jacket is really warm ♥ I am really looking forward to wearing it this fall and early winter.




The second item are these super-duper cute cat ears. I have wanted a hairband with lace and ears for sooo long. And now, I bought it. It looks really nice and cute when you are wearing it. The lace looks really elegant. You can wear it like a normal hairband or you can wear it for some special occasions ^^~




The third and the last item are these tiny rings - "floral" one with little rhinestones, two circles and a heart one. This ring collection I purchased like a last item, because I have some money left. I ordered it in a silver colour but I think you can choose also a gold one. They are cute and they are small, so you can´t put them on your whole finger, just on the upper part of it. I hope you know, what I mean.


* My picks *


24 comments:

  1. Very nice selection ! x

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,
      thank you very much for this page! I really appreciate it! ♥

      Delete
  3. Ty kočičí ouška jsou skvělá:)
    Verranda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rozmýšľala som aj nad zajačou variantou, no tieto si ma získali viac. A zajačie boli až príliš dlhé :D

      Delete
  4. óó to musí poriadne hriať! :) je prekrásna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A ako ♥ Veľmi sa teším na túto jeseň a zimu :3

      Delete
  5. Nice sweater, and the cat ear is soo cute! (˃ᆺ˂)

    Ryu の Sekai

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of this brand before but everything you picked out looks lovely, especially the little cat ears!

    Barbie Sparkles | Beauty, +SizeFashion and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this blog post my dear ! Your Blog is awesome ! :)

    http://kasjaa.blogspot.com/

    PS: Please help me and click HERE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog!
    Would you like to support each other by following each other´s blog? ^_^

    Et Omnia Vanitas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jééé, ta čelenka je úžasnááá :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. that pink parka is DARLING!!

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  11. The hair band is sooooo cute, I love it : )

    LaMelenaDeLeón

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful blog!!! love your posts - it's really interesting!!
    wanna follow each other? let me know on my blog :)

    http://itsmeieva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely pieces! Thank you for your comment on
    Qing's Style

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every lovely comment, visit nad follow ♥
Love you all ♥
Have a nice day ! ;)